Limit Oxygen Index Tester is designed according to ISO4589.1-2006, it applies to analysis the minimum oxygen concentration needed to maintain combustion of the sample when the sample is under under the test conditions specified in oxygen and nitrogen mixed gas;
Limiting Oxygen Index Tester is designed according to ISO4589.1-2006, it applies to analysis the minimum oxygen concentration needed to maintain combustion of the sample when the sample is under under the test conditions specified in oxygen and nitrogen mixed gas;
This tester is installed with England import Oxygen sensor, automatic control the Oxygen and nitrogen flow with mass flow control meter. It is very easy and quick to operate. Used from evaluating homogeneity of solid materials, laminates, foam, film and thin film in the specified conditions of flammability.
LOI(Limited Oxygen Index tester)
measures minimum oxygen concentration as necessary when specimen combustion. This equipment's the oxygen analyzer is adapted Paramagnetic Type which has a precise, long life, less error rate and high reliability.
TOI (Temperature Oxygen Index Tester)
measures temperature index of specimen by heated mixing gases on temperature up to 400ºC in the atmosphere oxygen concentration. According to ISO 4589-3, high temperature is best factor to assess combustibility of materials better than Oxygen Index.
* Building Materials
* Wire & Cable
* Upholstered Furniture
① ASTM D 2863:
Standard Test Method for Measuring the Minimum Oxygen Concentration to Support Candle-Like Combustion of Plastics (Oxygen Index)
② ISO 4589-2:
Plastics – Determination of burning behaviour by oxygen index – Part 2: Ambient- temperature test.
③ ISO 4589-3:
Plastics - Determination of burning behaviour by oxygen index - Part 3: Elevated-temperature test
④ NES 714
⑤ NES 715
1.Paramagnetic Cell to measure exact oxygen concentration.
2. Auto & Manual mode (Select control and analysis by personal computer or user).
3. Automatic Mass Flow Controller.
4. Precision display window on the software to facilitate easy reading of oxygen concentrations.
5. Specimen Holder facilitating separation and attachment of test sample.
6. Sample support suited to hard or smooth samples.
7. Shortest gas route to fast indicate test results.
8. DAQ System designed to display all test results to exactly match with each standard (It can be make stronger measuring and more correct & fine test result and also more powerful repeatable performance).
9. Foot switch controller to easily control the DAQ System.
10. Simple and compact design.
11. Portable ignition fixture with precise needle valve control the ignition flame height easily.
12. The oxygen concentration measurement range: 0 to 100%.
Size: 600mm(w) * 370mm(D) * 350mm(H)
Power: 220V, 60 Hz, 10.25A
Weight: about 20 kg