ISO 5660 Cone Calorimeter
Cone calorimeter is a modern device used to study the fire behavior of small samples of various materials in condensed phase. Heat Release Rate, Mass loss rate, CO and CO2 generation, Oxygen consumption .etc will be tested. It is widely used in the field of Fire Safety Engineering.
* Building Materials
* Wire & Cable
• ISO 5660
Reaction to fire tests – Heat release, smoke production and mass loss rate
• ASTM E 1354
Standard Test Method for Heat and Visible Smoke Release Rates for Materials and Products Using an Oxygen Consumption Calorimeter
• BS 476 Pt.15
Fire tests on building materials and structures – Method for measuring the rate of heat release of products
1. Integrated body and 19' analysis rack.
2. 17' touch screen panel type PC for the whole control and automatic testing .
3. Automatic Spark Igniter to facilitate measurement of ignition time.
4. Auto Split Shutter automatically opened to transmit radiation to the sample.
5. Absorber-type glass protection door to facilitate sample observation during test and opening and closing.
6. UK Servomex’s Gas Analyzer to exactly measure O2, CO, and CO2 concentrations up to 0.02%.
7. Port, heated filter, and heated line to measure toxic gases.
8. MFC(Mass Flow Controller) used for all gas flows, improving accuracy of and automatically controlling flux.
9. Portable water cooling system without need for waterworks and plumbing when using the Heat Fluxmeter (for ISO 5660).
10. UK RS' Load Cell with improved accuracy to measure mass loss rate.
11. CC 2006 DAQ (Data Acquisition) Program controllable with the touch screen panel PC.
• Heat Flux, Unit: kW/m2
• Exhaust duct flow rate, Unit: l/s
• C factor, Unit:1/kg․m․K
• Ignition time and Extinguisment time, Unit: s
• Total oxygen consumption, Unit: g
• Total Smoke Release, Unit: m/m2
• Mass loss and Mass loss rate, Unit: g, g/s
• Heat release rate, Unit: MJ/kg, kw/m2
• Effective heat of combustion, Unit: MJ/kg
• Carbon monoxide yield, Unit: kg/kg
• Carbon dioxide yield, Unit: kg/kg
|Product name||Cone Calorimeter|
|Standard||ISO 5660, ASTM D1354, BS 476-15|
|Power||220 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 30 A|
|Weight||about 450 kg|
|Utilities||Compressed Air, Methane, Nitrogen, CO/CO2 Mixing Gas, Dust Collector|