Non-Combustibility Tester measures incombustibility and combustibility of uniform building material and non-uniform building material of actual element.
The evaluations (results) are rising temperature in the furnace, basic mass loss and ignition of specimen.
The only equipment fully satisfies KS F 2271, KS F ISO 1182 and ISO 1182 as international standards in the same time.
Non-combustibility Tester for Building Materials
Non-combustibility Tester measures the non-combustibility and combustibility of uniform building materials and non-uniform building material of actual elements. The evaluations (results) are rising temperatures in the furnace, basic mass loss, and ignition of the specimen. It can fully meet the international standards of GB/T 5464 and ISO 1182. This testing equipment uses a module type temperature controller to be stable over 60 minutes in the furnace condition of 750±5℃ and meets precise test results. Another advantage is the automatic up-down specimen movement device for accurate results as well as the user-friendly process.
* Building Materials
- Reaction to fire test for building material---Non-combustibility test
- Fire Tests on Building Materials and Structures.. Part 4: Non-Combustibility Test for Materials
- Fire tests on building materials and structures - Part 11: Method for assessing the heat emission from building materials.
1. The heating furnace: Φ95 mm × Φ75 mm × 150 mm.
2. 3 mm×0.2 m Ni 80% Cr 20% resistance band.
3. The air cover: Φ75 mm × 500 mm.
4. Thermocouple: insulated nickel-chromium - nickel - aluminum armored Φ3 mm / Φ 0.3 mm.
5. Voltage regulator: 1.5kvA, voltage stability within + 1%.
6. Equipped with power controller.
7. Thermometers: 0 ~ 1000 ℃ ± 5%.
8. Equipped with a mirror to see the internal of the furnace.
9. High degree of automation, test process is safe and reliable, easy to operate
10. The test sample device is automatically lifted by the motor, and the operation is safe and reliable.
11. The use of high-quality strip heater, furnace temperature was raised to 900 ℃.
12. Programmable logic controller (PLC) use of modern electronic devices to heating process automation, greatly extending the life of burners:
1) Thyristor voltage regulator, PLC output signal to control the heating voltage of 0-110VAC. to eliminate the impact of voltage fluctuations on the temperature.
2) PLC plus solid state relay to achieve PID control heating, to ensure uniform temperature up to 750 + 1 degrees C.
3) Built a new furnace heating, temperature calibration, temperature three normal test procedures.
4) Embedded integrated 7 "touch screen for control parameter setting and display / test data acquisition and preservation / screen monitoring / real-time temperature curve shows / historical curve and data query.
13. With alarm and alarm fault display function.
14. The experimental report and the experimental curve can be freely printed, without another printer
* Mass Loss(g) and Rate(%)
* Ignition Time(s) and Sustained Flaming(s)
* Initial & Maximum Furnace Temperature(℃)
* Final Furnace Temperature(℃)
* Maximum Specimen Center Temperature(℃)
* Final Specimen Center Temperature(℃)
* Furnace Temperature Rise(℃)
* Specimen Center & Surface Temperature Rise(℃)
* Differential Test Result by Standards
(ISO 1182:1990, KS F ISO 1182: 2004, IMO FTPC Pt.1: 1998, KS F 2271: 1998)
|Product name||Non-combustibility Tester for Building Materials|
|Standard||ISO 1182, BS 476-4, BS 476-11, ASTM E 136|
|Size||400mm(w) × 400mm(D) × 1,270mm(H)|
|Power||220 V AC, 60 Hz, 10 A|
|Control unit||530mm(w) × 270mm(D) × 280mm(H)|
|Utilities||Personal Computer and PC Printer|