IEC 60332-1 Flame Propagation Test for Single Cable
Wire and Cable is second-largest industry. Single wire and cable vertical burning tester is the most widely used and low cost of cable fire performance test equipment. Single wire or cable burning tester meet the national standard GB /T18380.11-2008 / IEC60332-1-1: 2004 requirement. It is to test flame retardant insulation layer under fire conditions applicable for testing wire and cable in overheating, over-current and other non-normal state. It can be used for vertical or fiber optic wire and cable flame spread test,and test combustion conditions of Dettol matter under fire conditions.
1. Touch screen intelligent control system; English user interface.
2. Automatic ignition system, automatic timing, automatic data storage.
3. The test section and the control section is combined design in one box for operation.
4. Stainless steel test box, the internal cavity size: height 1200mm,width 300mm, depth of 450mm.
5. A pre-mixed burner, an inner diameter of ¢ 12 ± 0.5mm, length is 100mm. 1KW hybrid standard burner,which provides accurate test fire source.
6. The flame burning applied time and hold time can range from 0 to 99 minutes99 seconds range adjustment. Automatic control of the testing process.
7. Imported needle valve precisely adjust the flame height, according to standards, the blue flame height is 50mm ~ 60mm, total height 170mm ~ 190mm.
8. The gas flow rate is controlled by needle valve.
9. Equipped with a flame height caliper.
10. Equipped with a gas flow meter and pressure regulator; automatic ignition.
11. The torch angle: 45 °, 0 ° adjustable.
12. The flame calibration device is optional.
AC220 V ± 10V 50HZ
room temperature ~ 40 ℃
Propane> 95%; compressed air
AC 220V, 50/60Hz, 3A