This testing instrument is designed and made according to ISO11925-2, it is used to test building material under condition in the absence of external radiation to direct impact of vertically placed samples with a small flame to determine the flammability of this building material products.
Single-Flame Source Tester is designed and made according to ISO11925-2, it is used to test building material under condition in the absence of external radiation to direct impact of vertically placed samples with a small flame to determine the flammability of this building material products.
EN ISO 11925-2
Reaction to fire tests -- Ignitability of products subjected to direct impingement of flame -- Part 2: Single-flame source test
Testing of combustible materials
Fire behaviour of building materials and elements Part 1: Classification of building materials Requirements and testing
1. Box paint treatment, beautiful. Features:
2. The combustion chamber dimensions: length 700mm *width 400mm * high 600mm.
3. The flame height can be adjusted, automatic ignition.
4. The flame burning application time and hold time can range from 0 to 99 minutes 99 seconds regulation.
5. Combustion angle: 0 ° (vertical), 45 °.
6. The burner can be moved in a horizontal direction.
7. Glass doors for easy observation test.
8. All fixtures are made of stainless steel; beautiful and anti-corrosion.
9. Equipped with two types of stainless steel sample holder. With flame height measuring.
10. High degree of test automation, test data accurate, easy to operate.
1．Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) Control.
2．Automatic timing, automatic detection of the flame, automatic ignition, ignition abnormal protection.
3．LCD touch screen display.
4．Real-time monitoring of experimental data, queries six samples of experimental data, query alarm content.
|Product name||Single Flame Source Test / Ignitability Test Apparatus|
|Standard||EN ISO 11925-2, DIN 53438, DIN4102-1 |
|Power||AC 220V, 50/60Hz, 10A|