EN 136 Full Face Masks Flame Resistance Tester
Face Masks Flame Resistance Tester is designed and produced according to GA 124-2013 and GB/T16556-2007 latest version of the standard development; meet the standard tool for back, back with a belt buckle, bottle protective cover and full-face shield barrier combustion performance test; the instrument is intelligent, touch-screen control system; the freedom to choose different samples of test procedures; and test results are automatically saved.
This tester is in accordance with GB/T 16556-2007 and GA 124-2013 the latest version of the standard development, production to meet the standards in back, suspenders, belt buckle, a cylinder protective cover, and full face mask flame retardancy tests; the instrument is intelligent, touch-screen control system is free to choose a different sample of test procedures and test results are automatically saved.
• EN 136
- Respiratory protective devices - Full face masks - Requirements, testing, marking
• GA 124-2013
- latest version of the standard requirements
• Burning test private metal mold
1. Six imported burner nozzle, you can control propane and airflow rate.
2. Burner nozzle height can be adjusted up and down; 250mm from the outer surface of the specimen.
3. Pressure gauge and regulator valve regulates the burner gas pressure in the range of 0 ~ 10kPa.
4. Gas automatic blocking device, which blocked gas supplies when the test is 5seconds.
5. Automatic ignition, switches off automatically after 5s ignition.
• Back with strap test section
1. Stainless steel baffle plate, appearance, and corrosion.
2. Imported Bunsen burner, gas, and airflow rate can be adjusted.
3. Torch lifting device; stainless steel sample holder.
4. Automatic timing.
5. Flame height is 40mm; the temperature at 20mm is 800 ± 50 ℃.
6. Automatic ignition, turns off automatically after 20s ignition.