Textile 45 Degree Flame Spread Rate Test Apparatus
Textile 45 degree flame spread rate test apparatus is suitable for the textile fabric in the 45 degree state, the sample is placed obliquely at a 45 degree angle, the sample is ignited for 1s, and the time required for the sample to burn upwards with a flame for a certain distance is used to assess the intensity of the textile burning measure.
• ASTM D 1230: Canadian fabric minimum flame test standard
• NFPA 702: Flame Retardant Standards for California Hospital Apparel and Bedding Fabrics
• CATB 117 (2000): Flame retardant test standard for synthetic materials (Section C)
• GB/T 14644-2014: Burning performance of textile fabrics Determination of burning rate at 45°
• ASTM F 963
• 16 CFR 16.10
1. All stainless steel box makes the apparatus beautiful and corrosion-resistant and easy to clean.
2. Lightweight structure, easy to move.
3. Imported needle valve to adjust flame height 16 mm.
4. Imported pressure gauges and pressure regulatord can display gas pressure.
5. Heat-resistant glass door makes it easy to observe the internal test status.
6. Provide power switch to cut off power.
7. The timer automatically counts, with a resolution of 0.1s. It has a timer reminder function.
8. Start switch for starting the test, automatic timing of afterburn time.
9. Micro switch, automatically record the end time of the test.
10. PLC plus touch screen control system, testing is more automated.
11. The burning rate is automatically calculated and stored.
12. Equipped with standard custom brush device; all stainless steel material; the brush applies 150g of pressure to the sample.
13. 20 brushes per cluster, diameter 0.41, 4 clusters per 25mm, length 19mm.
14. Customized stainless steel flame height scale 16mm.
15. Equipped with a printer to print test reports freely (optional).
|Dimensions||750(W) x 300(D) x 900(H)mm|
|Power supply||AC 220V, 50/60Hz, 5A|
|Manual||provide operation manual and factory certificate|
|Butane gas||prepared by the customer.|