NF P92 Thermal Radiation Dripping Tester
Thermal radiation dripping tester meet international standards NF P92-505, EU 95/28 / EC, ECE technical specifications and requirements of R118 Annex 7 of these Regulations. According to NF P 92-505 request, the test is additional test for M-class building materials. It is suitable for hot melt material effect in the primary heat source to evaluate the performance of dripping and burning performance testing. Flexible and thin materials can be tested.
ECE R118 Annex 7
1. All fixtures are made of stainless steel material, appearance nice and corrosion resistance.
2. Radiation bracket can be rotated, the rotation angle is greater than 90 degrees and easy to install the sample.
3. Sample installation height can be adjusted.
4. The radiation heat of the radiator is 30KW/m2, up to 100KW/m2.
5. Output power of electric radiator: 500W .
6. The radiant heat radiator can be adjusted linear through the power control automatic adjustment.
7. The radiation shield is a quartz glass and the opening diameter is 100mm ± 5mm.
8. The heat radiation reachto to3W / cm³ the position 30mm from the radiation shield plane.
9. Sample holder ring is made of stainless steel and the inner diameter is 118mm.
10. Take off the plate inner diameter is 118mm, depth 12mm,internalplug of cotton.
11. Radiation cone can move up and down.
12. Automatic timing warning of sample ignition.
13. Radiometer imported from the USA which range is 0~100Kw/m2.
Gas regulator valve pressure range