ISO 1716 Bomb Calorimeter
Heat of combustion of materials is important characterize parameters to calculated building materials release heat and fire basic data.The bomb calorimeter is designed according to ISO 1716-2002.
• ISO 1716-2002
• GB/T 14402-2007
1. The apparatus including: calorimeter apparatus, high-pressure oxygen bomb, cold water installations, computer and control system (which can record and display the curve), LCD screen and software.
2. Crucible made of stainless steel.
3. Box paint treatment; all internal parts are made of stainless steel, corrosion-resistant, easy to clean.
4. Ignition wire break is detection, and automatic ignition.
5. The test procedure automatically turn off.
6. Test abnormalities has sound alarm.
7. Computer control system: Control box with USB / RS232 serial port with an external brand desktop or laptop operating control; High degree of automation, test procedure safe and reliable, easy to operate.
(300 ± 50) mL.
Oxygen bomb pressure range
0.5 ~ 3.5MPa, no leakage. The bomb pressure 21Mpa.
accuracy of 0.5s;
(10 ~ 35) ℃, humidity ≤80%;
Heat capacity of the instrument
about 10000J / K;
Heat repeatability error
0.0001 ℃ resolution, using the PT100 sensor;
Inner cylinder volume
2000ml; Oxygen bomb Sealing
3W; stirring speed
Power supply voltage
AC220V ± 10% 50Hz