IEC 60695 Glow Wire Tester
Glow wire tester is according to IEC60695-2-10： 2000, GB / T5169.10-2006, GB / T5169.13-2006 and GB4706.1 standard "glowing filament test method"to design and produce. requirements applicable to electrical and electronic products, household appliances and materials fire hazard testing, simulate burning elements or overload resistance and the like heat or ignition source thermal stress caused by a short time.
Glow wire tester adopts chamber part and control part integrated design, convenient installation and debugging. Test chamber shell and important parts of stainless steel manufacturing, smoke, gas corrosion resistance; Automatic regulation control system adopts thyristor current, achieve the purpose of precise control temperature; Time, temperature digital display, easy observation records, stable and reliable use.
IEC60695-2-10 ~ 13, (GB / T5169.10-13-2006) "Glowing / hot - wire based test methods, glow-wire test apparatus and common test methods"
1. Temperature range: 500 ~ 1000 ℃, digital display adjustable,
2. Temperature error: ± 10 ℃ (500 ~ 750 ℃); ± 15 ℃ (750 ~ 1000 ℃), temperature measuring instruments Accuracy ± 0.5 magnitude.
3. Temperature sensors: Φ0.5K type armored thermocouple, thermocouple imports.
4. Pressure applied to the specimen: 0.8N ~ 1.2N, and limit the indentation depth of at least 7mm.
5. Timing range: 0 to 99 minutes 99 seconds adjustable, and having Shi burning time (Ta, generally according to standards set to 30), second holding burning time (Ti) and the flame goes out time (Te) of the timer;
6. Time error: ± 1s.
7. Ignited bedding layer: 10mm thick white pine wood, covered 12g / m2 ~ 30g / m2 standard tissue paper, from under the glow wire 200mm ± 5mm.
8. Instrument operation is simple, stable and reliable temperature measurement system, and automatic temperature compensation.
9. Power supply: AC220V ± 10% / 50Hz. (Other power specifications can be customized.