Wires and cables that are difficult to catch fire and have the ability to prevent or delay flame spread generally refer to wires and cables that can pass the GB / T18380.3 (equivalent to IEC60332-3) test.IEC 60331 Wire and Cable Fire Resistance Test and Hammer Test Machine fully comply with the latest standard requirements of BS6387-2013 Design and manufacture; equipment can save the cost of multiple electrical control boxes for customers to the greatest extent. It can test three tests on the basis of an electrical control box.
The system uses a touch screen microcomputer control system; various experiments can be freely selected on the screen.
The hammer test bench can also realize automatic ignition or manual auxiliary ignition. The flame temperature can reach more than 950 degrees.
• IEC 60331 part 12
• IEC 60331 part 31
• IEC 60331-1
• BS6378 (Option)
Fire Resistance Test:
1. The burner is a belt-type propane gas torch with a Venturi mixer, the nozzle is 500mm long and 15mm wide, and is equipped with a Venturi mixer.
2. Three rows of combustion holes are staggered, the width of the front end of the burner: 15mm; the diameter of the hole: 1.32mm, the distance between the centres of the holes: 3.2mm.
3. A row of guide holes are provided on both sides of the nozzle plate to keep the flame burning.
4. Imported with dual flow meters and pressure regulation.
5. Airflow rate (80 ± 5) L / min; propane flow rate (5 ± 0.25) L / min.
6. With a temperature measuring device diameter 2mm; (K-type thermocouple).
7. A clip is installed at one end of the sample holder to fix the sample, and the other end facilitates the heat transfer along the longitudinal direction of the sample.
8. The cable sample is supported by two metal rings with a middle length of about 300mm.
9. The inner diameter of the sample supporting metal ring is 150mm, and the diameter of the ring section is 10 ± 2mm.
10. The position of the burner torch is not less than 200mm from the bottom of the combustion box and not less than 300mm from the wall of the box.
11. The horizontal axis of the burner torch is 70 ± 10mm from the lower end of the cable sample, and the longitudinal axis of the burner is about 45mm from the vertical axis of the cable.
12. Two 1.5mm diameter thermocouples (A, B) are installed horizontally on the left and right sides 45mm away from the burner centerline, check the flame temperature is within 750 + 50 ºC; according to BS6387 standard, the temperature can also reach 950 ºC.
13. With intelligent detection function, when the sample has a short circuit during the test, it will automatically alarm and turn off the fire source.
14. PLC plus touch screen intelligent control, and automatically record and store test data.
15. The fuse current in the sample circuit is 2A.
16. The sample application power AV 100V ~ 1000V is adjustable.
17. The fire supply time can be set freely, the standard recommended time is 90min.
18. The 27m³ combustion chamber is optional.
1. Impact structure of stainless steel bracket; spray-painting treatment of the cabinet.
2. The independent motor hits the control box.
3. Thick round steel rod with a hammer of ¢ 25 and a length of 600.
4. The thumping cone thumps freely at an angle of 60 °.
5. The motor-driven rod hammer performs periodic hammering impact action.
6. Hammer cycle (time): 10 ~ 999S (can be set, the standard requires 30 ± 2S / time).
7. Total test time: 0 ~ 9999s.
8. Band burner (same as spray test) (shared with refractory combustion test bench).
9. Test temperature 600 ~ 1000 ° (A grade 650 °, B grade 750 °, C, D grade 950 °).
10. The diameter of temperature measuring thermocouple is less than ¢ 2mm. (Shared with refractory combustion test bench);
11. During the test, each phase cable passes 0.25A current.