Fire Resistance Valve, Hose & Pipe Tester
Fire resistance tester of Fire fighting fittings cope with the following three standards:
1) Fire resistance test of Valve ( ISO 10497)
2) Fire resistance test of hose assembly (ISO 19921 & 19922)
3) Fire resistance test of plastic pipes (FTP II Res A 753)
After applying fire imitation using a burner indicated in standards of various valves in internal pressure conditions, hose assembly of several nominal diameters and plastic casket/casket device, the device measures the watertight of each test.
ISO 19921 & 19922
- Fire resistance of metallic pipe components with resilient and elastomeric seals
- Fire type-testing requirements and a fire type-test method for confirming the pressure-containing capability of a valve under pressure during and after the fire test.
FTP II Res A 753
- Guidelines for the application of plastic pipes on ships
- Ships and marine technology -- Fire resistance of hose assemblies -- Test methods
- Ships and marine technology -- Fire resistance of hose assemblies -- Requirements for the test bench
1. Designed in simple GUI environment for user utilizing Labview development tools
2. Designed to record and save data in real-time using automatic control Logic for test reproducibility
3. Analyzes data and print report forms to meet user’s requirements.
4. Designed to only substitute the burner in equivalent test chambers to enable the test of the three standards.
5. FTP II Res A 753 test enables test of Level 1 ~ 3
6. Made of Stainless Steel, the test chamber is heat and corrosion resistant
7. Burner location can be regulated to calibrate various hose and valve tests.
1. Center temperature of flame
2. Flame temperature of water input terminal
3. Water temperature of water in casket input terminal
|Test Chamber Size|| 1,700mm (W) x 900mm(D) x 2,000mm(H)|
|Hood Size||1,700mm(W) x 900mm(D) x 2,000mm(H)|
|Duct Size||Ø400 x 2,000(L) mm|
|Exhaust Fan||Armature Voltage : 180V / Revolution : 3000rpm / 1.5HP|
|Heat Source||Section Burner : (W)150mm x (D) 500mm / Nozzle : 20 ea/ 0.1m2 / STS 304|
|Multiple Burner : (W) 100mm x (D)420mm / Jet burner 15 ea / STS 304|
|Mass Flow Controller||Gas(C3H8) Mass Flow Controller 150 SLPM / Signal output : 0 ~ 5V / Accuracy ±1 of F.S|
|Air Mass Flow Controller 300 SLPM / Signal output : 0 ~ 5 V / Accuracy ±1 of F.S|
|Vessel for water Size||Ø350 x L500 mm|
|Booster pump||AC 220V / Max 20Bar|
|Calorimeter cube Size||(W)38mm x(D)38mm x (H)38mm|
|K-type Thermocouple||Ø3.2, (L)235mm|
|DAQ System||2 channel Analog Input / Output Module / Range : ± 10VDC|
|2 channel Digital Input / Output Module / Range : ± 5VDC |