Burning Behaviour of Bunched Cables IEC 60332-3
Bunched Cable Vertical Flame Spread Tester in accordance with the relevant provisions of UL1685, GB18380.3 standard and cable burning test requirements designed equipment. And in accordance with IEC 60332-3-10, KS C IEC 60332-3-21 ~ 25 (A ~ Class D) standard.
It is used to bundle cable or fiber optic cable to detect vertically mounted under specified conditions for vertical flame spread inhibiting the ability of the instrument, the power cables,control cables, fiber optic cable bundle burning test Preparation means.
When given a certain amount of housing supply of gas and the use of standard ignition source of ignition, this instrument can be used to test for vertical flame vertical flame vertical diffusion to electric cables and wires of state.In addition, if the tester burner adjustment of 20 degrees can be achieved by IEEE 383 (IEEE 1202) testing standards. Equipment can be equipped with heat release instrument configure the port, with the gas analyzer can measure the thermal power values such as HRR (heat release rate), SPR (smoke generationrate) and so on.
• IEC 60332-3-10
• EN 50399
• GB/T 18380.31
• IEC 60332-3 :Test on Electric cables under fire conditions part 3 : Test on bunched wires or cables
• KS C IEC 60332-3-21 : Category A F/R
• KS C IEC 60332-3-22 : Category A
• KS C IEC 60332-3-23 : Category B
• KS C IEC 60332-3-24 : Category C
• KS C IEC 60332-3-25 : Category D
1. Stainless steel test box the size of 1,000 ± 100 (W) x 2,000 ± 100 (D) x 4,000 ± 100 (H)mm. Interior surface of the case than the high ground, and the rear side covered with insulation material.
2. With a standard stainless steel ladder, based on ladders GB / T18380.31 requirements.
3. Alternate sample frame 2.
4. Ladders made of stainless steel; corrosion resistant; easy to clean.
5. In the lower part of the cabinet,from a position in front of the housing 150 ± 10mm has a 800 ± 20 (W) × 400 ±10 (D) of the air intake.
6. The inside of the box is mounted thermocouple type K thermocouples, 2mm in diameter.
7. The air flow inside the combustion furnace can be stably controlled at (5000 ± 500) L / min.
1. Burner: with type propane gas burner, size 257mm × 4 5mm, opening a total of 242, three lines are arranged, respectively81,80,81 holes, hole diameter of 1.35mm, the distance between holes is 3.2 mm.
2. High-precisionball, control the gas off.
3. Two meter: airflow and gas flow meter and control valve.
4. The front end of the combustion flame installation tester off tube to protect the propane gastempering, so as to ensure maximum safety on the specimen.
5. Combustion angle:horizontal; automatic ignition device; (20 degrees adjustable is optional).
6. The burner air and gas flow rate must be supplemented temperature and pressure, while many traditional system ignores the impact of gas and air can be done automatically by a computer program the compensation process.
|Size||1,000(w) × 2,000(D) × 4,000(H)|
|Power||220 V AC, 60 Hz, 10 A|
|Utilities ||Propane Gas Valve System, Ignition System |