ASTM D 2863, ISO 4589-2 Automatic Limited Oxygen Index (LOI) Tester
Automatic Limited Oxygen Index (LOI) Tester is for the determination under the test conditions specified in oxygen and nitrogen gas mixture just to maintain a minimum sample combustion oxygen concentration required. This tester equipped with the imported oxygen concentration sensor, to make sure the measurement accuracy and durability. For the assessment of the performance of homogeneous combustion of solid materials, laminates, foams, films and films under specified conditions.
ASTM D 2863
1. The oxygen concentration measurement range: 0~100%
2. The oxygen concentration in accuracy of ± 0.1%
3. N2 mass flow controller range: 1.0～15.0L/min, Accuracy: 2%
4. O2 mass flow controller range: 1.0～15.0L/min, Accuracy: 2%
5. Oxygen sensor response time: <2s
6. The gas flow rate in combustion tube is 40mm / s ± 2mm /s
7. The gas flow rate in top of the combustion tube is 90mm ± 10mm/s
8. The portable ignition flame can be adjusted
9. The measurement time is 5mins, and the accuracy is ± 0.5s
10. Pressure meter accuracy is ± 1%
11. Burning tube inner diameter: 80mm
12. Burning tube height: 500mm
13. Working pressure: 0.1Mpa
1. Imports of paramagnetic oxygen oxygen concentration sensor, the oxygen concentration accuracy is ± 0.1%.
2. Equipped with a high temperature quartz glass tube, the outlet inner diameter is 40mm.
3. Mass flow controller automatically adjusts oxygen and nitrogen gas flow rate according to set concentration.
4. After set oxygen concentration on the screen, PLC control system automatically adjusts the oxygen concentration according to the set value, precision and convenient.
5. The color LCD touch screen displays the parameters such as flow rate, time and experimental results in real time.
6. The gas mixing chamber with patent design ensures that the oxygen concentration is measured more accurately, and the mixing of oxygen and nitrogen is more complete.
7. Equipped with special ignition; portable and easy to operate.
1. PLC touch screen with a higher degree of test automation.
2. The system automatically adjusts the oxygen concentration after the value is set.
3. The key electrical components are imported which are accurate, reliable and durable.
4. With a safety protection circuit.
|Power||AC 220V, 50/60Hz, 5A|