ASTM D 1230 Textiles 45 ° Damaged Area Experimental Device
Textiles 45 ° Damaged Area Experimental Device is designed according to the latest edition of the national standard GB/T14645 design and manufacturing; applies to textile fabric in under 45 ° combustion, determination of the damaged area and damage length determination of heat or melt number to provide exposure to the flame length. Combustion evaluation of refractory materials fire-resistant and can be based on compliance with the implementation of standards, measurement of sample is installed at a 45 degree angle light and perfect combustion combustion characteristics. 45 degree flammability tests for measuring burning time and passive smoke glow time, graphic placement sample received some radiation, and fixed heat generated in the Chamber.
ASTM D 1230
CA TB 117 (2000)
1. Test box is painted treatment, beautiful, corrosion-resistant.
2. Heat-resistant glass window easy to observe internal test status.
3. Internal tooling materials are made of stainless steel.
4. Power switch and start switch.
5. Tank top and side of the box have six air vents.
6. Do different experiments to replace sample holder.
7. The sample holder should be replaced when doing different experimental.
8. Japan imported flow control valve, precise control of the flame height.
9. Imported brands gauge and pressure regulator valve.
Damaged area of the test section:
1. Needle valve adjust flame height to 45 ± 2m.
2. Complete combustion time: The counter display glow time, resolution 0.1s.
3. Glow time:The counter display complete combustion time, resolution 0.1s.
4. Flame spread time: The set time of sample ignition (flame spread time).
5. The counter is set to "0" reset switch.
6. Temperature display range and accuracy: 0 ~ 90 ± 1 ℃.
7. Imported brands gauge and pressure regulator, gas pressure can be displayed.
8. Complete combustion stop switches.
9. Planimeter is optional.
750(W) x 300(D) x 900(H)mm
AC 220V, 50/60Hz, 5A
Flame height scale
Vacuum cleaners, propane gas